Wheat Fortification: Scientific Evidence
- Indian social safety net programs as platforms for introducing wheat flour fortification: A case study of Gujarat, India
- Flour fortification with iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and zinc: Proceedings of the Second Technical Workshop on Wheat Flour Fortification
- Methods for Establishing Fortification Levels.
- Fortified Foods Are Major Contributors to Nutrient Intakes in Diets of US Children and Adolescents.
- Letter to the Editor Flour fortification as a strategy to prevent anaemia.
- Anaemia prevalence may be reduced among countries that fortify flour.
- Iron Fortification of Whole Wheat Flour Reduces Iron Deficiency and Iron Deficiency Anemia and Increases Body Iron Stores in Indian School-Aged Children.